Hollow Tree CandlesHollow Tree
Hollow Tree’s beautifully crafted candles capture the essence of the pacific northwest; each one feels like a new adventure.
These candles are hand-poured in Whistler, BC with coconut wax, a cotton wick, and expertly blended plant-based fragrances. After burning, the ceramic vessel can be cleaned and repurposed with a tea light or used to store pens and small objects.
60 hour burn time.
Driftwood: Palo Santo | Cedar | Mountain Hemlock
Golden Spruce: Sitka Spruce Resin | Amber | Woodsmoke
Raven: Lavender | Salal | Cedarwood
- Remove candle from the box and keep separate when burning
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each burn
- To extend the life of your candle, always let the melted wax pool reach the edge of the vessel before extinguishing the flame
- Avoid burning for more than four hours at a time
- Take care to burn on a flat non-flammable surface away from drafts and anything flammable. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Why we chose it
This selection of candles invokes the iconic scents of the Great Bear Rainforest, and memories of Nimmo Bay.
Ingredients: Ceramic vessel, coconut wax, plant distilled essential oils and non-synthetic fragrances, cotton wick.
About Hollow Tree
Inspired by nature and made with the environment in mind, Hollow Tree’s line of candles is a celebration of the scents of the pacific northwest. Each candle is handmade in Whistler, BC with attention to quality and sustainability.Shop all Hollow Tree